Friday, October 5, 2012

Connectivity

For two days we were unable to access the Internet. The IT people from THQ came only this afternoon to fix it, thanks to Jason and Steven.

I wonder how we manged to survive prior to Internet days! Now I can connect with our many friends again. Connectivity is important!

Thank God I came to know the Lord when still young and have always maintained this connectivity with Him. I must confess there have been days when He appeared somewhat distant. I know the fault has not been with God, but with me. Yes there were days when I got distracted, when I lost my focus, but God never changes. He is always the same, yesterday, to day and will be forever.

The Lord has said, "Behold, I am with you all the days, until the completion of the age", Matthew 28:20. I thank God daily for this wonderful assurance from Lord God Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment