Saturday, March 2, 2013

Determination

"For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified." 1 Corinthians 2: 2

We make up our minds on something we feel strongly about and say to ourselves, "I am resolved or determined to carry out my conviction."

Paul the apostle was a very determined person. Before he found Christ, he made up his mind to get rid of all Christians. But he found Christ on the Damascus Road and his determination changed. He made an about turn.

He made up his mind to preach one message - Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

It is Saturday evening and my mind is focused on the Bible lesson for tomorrow.  What a joy to be given this privilege to share the word with fellow believers hungering for the word of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment