Thursday, March 21, 2013

A hot, hot day!

Early this morning I accompanied my wife to the Dental Centre at Singapore General Hospital where she received root canal treatment. While she was with the dentist, I walked from the Hospital to Hong Kong Street to buy nuts! And with my knapsack filled with nuts, it got heavier and heavier. Well it was hot, very hot indeed and by the time I got back to the Dental clinic, I was soaking wet with perspiration.

Thank God I can still walk, climb pedestrian crossings and eat nuts! To God be the glory.

The hospital will find a big increase in the water bill this month considering the number of cups of water I drank from their dispensing machine - all at no cost to me.

We thank God for good medical and dental services in our country. And very polite doctors, nurses and staff at the hospital too. I came back thanking and praising God for yet another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment