Monday, July 1, 2013

What a beautiful morning

I am praising the Lord for a great morning. We woke up early as usual and at 6.00 a.m. tuned on to the TV to find out the PSI. It was 25 - that's good and healthy range! I praised the Lord as I listened to our national anthem and watched the happy faces of our fellow citizens singing Majulah Singapura! I thank God for a good elected Government.

Do you want to make a good start in the morning. Begin the day with God. This is my own personal experience and a tried and proven formula for Christians who love the Lord.

"In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly" Psalm 5: 3

Begin the day by seeking the best Person as your Companion - God.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment