Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thanks be unto God.


As I did my morning walk this morning, I thank God for the workers who are building the new train station. Come 2015 we shall have the Hillview Station right at our very door step! Engineers are now pumping water under our building and doing a lot of things to prevent it from collapsing. The angels of God are holding it up!  Most of the workers are foreigners who have left their own families to work in our land. I pray that God will take care of them and their families.

As I look out of my window I thank God for the gardeners and other workers who keep this compound clean and the garden looking so beautiful. Thank God for the greenery all around us.

As I turned on the tap, I thank God for giving us water. I thank God for those who man our reservoirs and those who look after the plants producing New water.

I sleep comfortably and peacefully because I know there are thousands of people are working round the clock looking after Singapore – the police, the armed forces, the security guards, the firemen, you name it.

I thank God for the Government which includes the opposition as well. Above all I thank God our Heavenly Father who watches over me.

All good gifts around us are sent from heaven above;
Then thank the Lord, O thank the Lord for all His love.


No comments:

Post a Comment