Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My citizenship

In 1963 I first went to England to attend the International College for Officers. I carried with me a British passport. Singapore was a colony of Great Britain.

When Singapore joined Malaysia, I obtained a Malaysian passport, I was a Malaysian.

When Singapore separated from Malaysia and became an independent nation 47 years ago, I took on a Singapore passport. I am a Singaporean. I still hold this red passport.

These are earthly passports, but when I became a Christian, I took on Heavenly Passport. I am a citizen of heaven and that's where I belong. I shall carry this invisible passport when Jesus comes to take me Home to Glory. Hallelejah!

Lord by Your grace keep me faithful. I want to retain my Heavenly Passport till you come for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment