Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Living my dream

I'm enjoying using the devotional booklet produced by "Love Singapore." The writer certainly is truly inspired by God to write messages for such a time as this. We need them.

To know more please visit the website   www.lovesingapore.org.sg

As a Singaporean senior citizen at the age of 80 I still have my dreams. I love God and I love my nation, my people, my home and there is that intense longing to share the gospel with people.

My wife and I were at The Salvation Army Peacehaven Nursing Home. We spent the morning with the residents, nurses and staff of the Home. They all need words of encouragement and that loving touch from those who care.

I join our many friends in praying this prayer written in the devotional booklet.

"Lord, harness me with Your Spirit. Free me from my own fantasies. If this dream is not from You, let it die! If it is from you deepen the passion, increase the burden within me. Help me not to blurt it out prematurely. Confirm it through others. Show me who I should share it with - and when! I rest my case with You." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment