Friday, February 3, 2012

Cell group at Jalan Jendala

Every Friday morning, a group of us meet for cell meeting at our home. Today, we had a change of venue. We met at the home of Ronnie and Li Lim at Jalan Jendela near Mandai.

I was not able to join them in the early part as I had a hospital appointment and left home before 7.00 a.m. One of our cell members very kindly came at 11.15 a.m, to fetch me from hospital and took me to Jalan Jendala. I was able to join in the discussion at the tail end of the meeting.

We adjourned for a lovely lunch - Lo Hei to celebrate Chinese New Year. Our hosts certainly went to a lot of trouble preparing the delicious meal. We had a great time of fellowship and feasting - spiritual and physical food.

We are reminded of the Early church when it has been recorded. "They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." (Acts 2:42; see also v. 43-47)

No comments:

Post a Comment