Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In my soul as Easter morning!

We were at Peacehaven Nursing Home to conduct chapel service in one of the Residents' Living Areas and visit the folk in other areas. As it is the Easter season, we kept to the topic of Christ's death and resurrection.

Easter was an event in history and it is also a continuing living experience for those who have accepted the Risen Lord into their lives. Easter opened the eyes of the disciples and Easter continues to open our eyes and hearts of people of our generation. We all know the Risen Christ by faith in a personal relationship with Him.

Every Sunday when we meet for worship on the Lord's Day, we affirm once again the glorious message and experience of Easter.

"Lo, a new creation dawning!
Lo, I rise to life divine!
In my soul an Easter morning;
I am Christ's and Christ is mine. (SASB 520 v 5)

I am glad I know the Risen Lord and feel His presence everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment