Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The blessings friends bring to us.

Yesterday we were out with a friend. We first met her at a funeral wake or vigil of a mutual friend. After I had given the message, she rushed out to me and introduced herself. She wanted to know what we were doing etc.  In course of conversation, I mentioned that my wife and I hold a cell group at our home every Friday. She asked if she could join us, although she belonged to another church.

So she has been coming to our group and has made good contribution. She was with us when we celebrated our 55 wedding anniversary. Yesterday she took us out for lunch and we had a wonderful time.

You know God sends people into our lives and she is one of those who has been of great blessing to us. And they all in their own way contribute to our well being.

Today  we were at Peacehaven Nursing Home and for lunch we joined the staff in a Poh Pia Party. I'm not much good in wrapping Poh Pia, in fact very clumsy, but there were friends very willing to help. We had a great time. God is good in bringing so many good friends into  our lives.

Thank God for friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment