Saturday, January 12, 2013

O the wonder of it all

It is Saturday evening and I am going through my message for tomorrow, plus the Bible Study for Adult Bible Class. I thank God for health and strength to be able to continue in ministry. Our pastor is on holiday and we are filling in for her.

I shall be preaching on the subject "The wonder of it all" based on Psalm 139. I've been singing and enjoying every moment of it George Beverley Shea's "O the wonder of it all."

There's the wonder of sunset at evening,
The wonder as sunrise I see;
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is the wonder that God loves me.

Refrain
O, the wonder of it all! The wonder of it all!
Just to think that God loves me.
O, the wonder of it all! The wonder of it all!
Just to think that God loves me.

Verse 2
There's the wonder of springtime and harvest,
The sky, the stars, the sun;
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is a wonder that's only begun.

Wonder and Worship help us to put life into perspective. Wonder is an emotion, a God-given emotion. Pause and wonder over God's wonderful love for each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment