Sunday, January 12, 2014

Deepening of Spiritual Life

Sunday - the Lord's Day. Thank God there is freedom of worship in our country. Thank God I just walk downstairs to join my fellow believers in worship.

After leading the Bible studies for the last ten years, I felt it was time for me to relinquish this responsibility. Major Ruth Pascoe has taken over the class in the new year.

The contemplative stream in the life of Jesus is characterized as a life of intimacy with God. We seek to have a closer relationship with God. We seek a closer walk with God.

Christ is all, and in all. Colossians 3:11

The service of Christ is the business of my life.
The will of Christ is the law of my life.
The presence of Christ is the joy of my life.
The glory of Christ is the crown of my life.  Author unknown.



No comments:

Post a Comment