Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Sunday.

Easter Sunday morning. We were up early and attended the Sunrise Service at 6.30 a.m. held outside the corps (church) building.

This was followed by the fellowship breakfast for the folk who came. Then a film was shown.

I was asked to give the Easter message at this meeting and my wife read the Scripture. I based my sermon 1 Corinthians 15 - a whole chapter devoted to the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. 


Jesus said “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, John 11: 25   Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 1 Peter 1:3

The Lord is risen. Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment