Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God cares for each one of us.

Yesterday we were at Peacehaven and what a joy to watch our daughter Poh Chin in the pool with Anthony Yeo the hydro therapist. He's quite a big man, but what gentleness as he held Poh Chin's hands moving her around the swimming pool; sometimes letting her go to float in the waters, then catching her again. He never took his eyes off her. It was a moving sight and we just lifted out hearts to God for such caring people. Our daughter cannot look after herself, but receives tender loving care from the staff of Peacehaven.

The words of the chorus came to my mind. God sends His servants to care for others.

"I know He cares for me,
I'll trust my Father in Heaven,
For I know He cares for me"

"His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me." I love to sing this song. It brings joy and comfort to my own heart.

I think of God my Heavenly Father who never takes His eyes off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment