Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Singing carols and sharing the message

There is never a dull  moment here in Changi. We live in our own apartment on the 4th level, quite private really. Next door to us are our pastors - a young energetic couple full of enthusiasm for the Lord.

Last night we were invited to their home to celebrate her birthday. The Indonesian nurses not on duty were there and we had a wonderful time, singing carols and enjoying our fellowship.

Today my wife and I visited our daughter Dora Poh Chin as we normaly do, but this time I took my piano accordion with me and we sang carols to her and the residents in the living area. Then we went round singing and playing carols at four other areas. This was just before lunch. Delighted to see the smiles from the residents and their relatives who were there to visit them.

What opportunities there are for us to share the Christmas message to all and sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment