Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Begin the day with God

Did you have a good start this morning? How do we commence the day?

I assure you there is the perfect way to begin the day. Begin the day with God.
"My voice You shall hear in the morning O LORD; in the morning I will direct it to You. And I will look up." Psalm 5: 3 (NKJV)

Before you talk with others, talk with God. It is important to keep our relationship with God right.
                                               
                                                “In the Morning” by Ralph  Cushing
I met God in the morning
When my day was at its best,
And His presence came like sunrise
Like a glory in my breast.
 
All day long the Presence lingered;
All day long He stayed with me.
And we sailed with perfect calmness
O’er a very troubled sea.
 
Other ships were blown and battered,
Other ships were sore distressed;
But the winds that seemed to drive them
Brought to us a peace and rest.
 
Then I thought of other mornings
With a keen remorse of mind,
When I, too, had loosed the moorings
With the Presence left behind.
 
So I think I know the secret,
Learned from many a troubled way.
You must seek God in the morning
If you want Him through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment