Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Saying "Yes" to my Lord

Today I've been singing this lovely song written by John Gowans. This is my prayer right now.

I want to say yes to the Lord of my life,
Say yes to His will and design.
I want to say yes to His plan for my life,
And no to ambitions of mine.
I want to say yes to the Lord of my life,
My will to His will to align.

Yes to Your will, and Your will alone.
Yes to Your plans and no to my own.
Take all I have Lord, I cannot give less;
Here is my answer- it's yes.  (From The Meeting)

Place your life before God.
"So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life - your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking around life - and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him." Romans 12: 1 (The Message)




No comments:

Post a Comment