Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good medical care in Singapore

This morning, our grandchildren, David and Rachel came for us at 9.20 a.m and gave us a lift to National University Hospital. They had to attend lectures at National University at 10.00 a.m. so the timing was perfect as their faculty is not too far from where we wanted to be, the Kent Ridge wing of NUH. When we arrived at the entrance, a smiling security guard came to open the car door for us. We were treated like VIP's

Thank God for the medical facilities in Singapore. The hospital staff are always very efficient, courteous and friendly. The place is always spotless and we sit and wait in air conditioned rooms. There are always newspapers and magazines available.

We lived and worked in several countries and I must admit, our facilities are the best. Pardon me boasting, but this is a fact.

Everyday I have something to thank God for. Above all I enjoy His abiding presence with me.
Thank You , Lord. Grant that I shall always have this serenity that allows me to lose myself in humble contemplation of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment