Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas activities

Christmas is always a busy time for everyone and for us there was this additional task of moving house. Anyway we have moved and now in the midst of sorting out our things and throwing out or giving away things we don't need. This time my wife and I have made the decision to be drastic. A lot of my books will go to SFOT or to friends whom I know will make good use of them.

To add to our woes, our computer broke down. So we have ordered a new one which will be delivered in due course. This means my wife cannot print her greeting cards and one of our grandchildren have come to the rescue. Cheryl is doing that for us so that those friends who are not IT savvy will receive the hard copy of traditional Christmas card. We have a number of friends who do not believe in computers!

I am using my lap top. My wife finds it difficult as she has poor eyesight. She needs a desk top with a big screen and large fonts.

Anyway I should not be complaining. There are many blessings in life. Now we enjoy a good night's sleep away from the machines that roar 23 hours in a day! Thank God for the blessing of sleep.

And we have been enjoying the Christmas celebrations at the different centres. Life is great and God is great, is good and gracious to us. To Him we give praise and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment