Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday at Central Corps

It is always a joy to visit Singapore Central Corps. It's my wife's home Corps and also we were the pastors twice - once during active service for four years and the second time holding on for three months when we first retired.

Today we had another wonderful day. Our grandchildren fetched us there. I used to drive them to church and now they drive me!

The band was great - they played so beautifully. Of course, I might be biased as two of our grandchildren are in the band! Really it's a good band and today there was a bandsman from Chicago Staff band playing with them. We are an international Army.

I am looking forward to visit Central again on Tuesday for the Men's Fellowship. I am now preparing my power points for this talk - "Reflections, Rejoicings and Regrets of an old soldier."

Thank God for another great day - Sunday spent in God's house with fellow believers.

Age is catching up with me, but "praise God I'm not weary yet," as the song writer says. To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment