Saturday, December 31, 2016

We are in God's hands.

The Year 2016 is coming to an end. Soon it will be 2017. God has blessed us in the past and we are confident, He will continue to do so in years to come. I'm in... His hands!
1.
I shall not fear though darkened clouds may gather round me;
The God I serve is one who cares and understands.
Although the storms I face would threaten to confound me,
Of this I am assured: I'm in his hands.
Chorus
I'm in his hands, I'm in his hands;
Whate'er the future holds
I'm in his hands,
The days I cannot see
Have all been planned for me;
His way is best, you see;
I'm in his hands.
2.
What though I cannot know the way that lies before me?
I still can trust and freely follow his commands;
My faith is firm since it is he that watches o'er me;
Of this I'm confident: I'm in his hands.
3.
In days gone by my Lord has always proved sufficient,
When I have yielded to the law of love's demands;
Why should I doubt that he would evermore be present
To make his will my own? I'm in his hands!
Stanley E. Ditmer

No comments:

Post a Comment