Friday, April 1, 2016

The way to communicate - simply.

How do we communicate in our speech or written word. Here's an example of pompous language.
 
"A research team proceeded towards the apex of a natural geologic protuberance, the purpose of their expedition being the procurement of a sample of fluid hydride of oxygen in a large vessel, the exact size of which was unspecified. One member of the team precipitously descended, sustaining severe damage to the upper cranial portion of his anatomical structure; subsequently the second member of the team performed a self rotational translation oriented in the same direction taken by the first team member."

Why not put it simply the nursery rhyme. A child in nursery understands it straightaway.

Jack and Jill went up a hill
To fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill came tumbling after.

Habakkuk 1: 1-4 tells us
I will take my stand at my watchpost
and station myself on the tower,
and look out to see jwhat he will say to me,
and what I will answer concerning my complaint.
The Righteous Shall Live by His Faith
 
And the Lord answered me:
“Write the vision;
make it plain on tablets,
so he may run who reads it.
  For still lthe vision awaits its appointed time;
it hastens to the end—it will not lie.
If it seems slow, wait for it; 
it will surely come; it will not delay.
 
Preach the word, write the message - simply.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment